Hi, I’m Simchah Huizar, a Certified Yoga Therapist who helps people under immense stress and physical pain find their strength under pressure. For the past twenty years, I’ve been using a combination of therapeutic yoga practices, compassion, and discernment to help others get to the heart of their physical and emotional turmoil and find freedom from their pain.
I once read a quote that said, “I have one skill to offer - love - which manifests in many powerful ways. My love gives me great vision. I see your potential, I see who God created you to be, and I see the obstacles in your way.” (Author unknown)
You won’t find someone who cares more about your results than I do.
That’s because I believe therapeutic yoga is so much more than just finding freedom from your physical stress and pain. It’s about building bridges.
- Bridges between your mind, body, soul, and spirit.
- Bridges in your relationships with others.
- And, most importantly, bridges between you and your Creator.
I can help you change your life. But you’ve got to want it. You’ve got to work for it. You’ve got to press into the pain and get to the deeper layers in order to bring about the strength, power, and peace you’re longing for.
It won’t be easy. But it will be worth it.
Friend, you were fearfully and wonderfully made, and I want you to walk in the confidence of knowing that you are seen and loved, no matter how stressed or weak or incapable you feel right now.
I promise to
- Come alongside you and create a safe and confidential space for you.
- Equip you with the tools & poses to find physical, emotional, and spiritual wholeness.
- Hold you to the highest possible standard so that instead of feeling stressed and weak, you feel at peace and empowered.
Are you ready to start your journey toward wholeness?
Let's do this!